2 Inch by 16 Foot E-Track Ratchet Tie Down
- Working load limit of 1,467 lb.
- Break strength of 4400 lb.
- Ratchet mechanism allows for precise tension adjustments to secure loads of any size or shape.
- Wide Through handle design provides a full grip for improved power and control.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- High strength polyester strap is 2 in. wide and comes in a variety of lengths.
- Includes E-track fitting on both ends for easy attachment.
- Works with Ford® Boxlink System (Standard since 2015 on F-Series pickups).
About California Proposition 65
Proposition 65, officially the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. In August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, effective on August 30, 2018, which change the information required in Proposition 65 warnings.
We are providing the following warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.